I just thought this was a cute picture. This morning Landon wanted to wear his monster house shoes. We have actually been to Target in these shoes before! Just wanted to share the pic!
LaGrange
5 years ago
The adventures and trials of Landon and Logan, two sweet little boys from Woodstock, Georgia.
4 comments:
Ok, so I am noticing the gate and wondering where ever did you find a gate for STAIRS????? If the whole house thing works out, we are going to have to get a fancy gate like that and I would love a heads up on where to begin our search!=)
The make a "gate installation kit"... I guess it was worth it but it is $40 bucks for a piece of plastic that goes around the stair post.
Here is a link:
See here...
Opps... try this link:
Gate installation kit
THANKS!!!! I saved the link into my favorites and once we know for sure that we are closing, I'm running out to get it!
Post a Comment