Saturday, January 10, 2009

Christmas


s



Well, if you talk to me on a regular basis you'll know that our Christmas was spent with everyone being sick! Both Landon and Logan came down with pink eye and double ear infections, Landon's ear infection becoming extremely worse on Christmas Eve. It was very dissapointing for us, as Michael and I were very excited for Santa to visit our house. We missed doing Christmas with Michael's family which we were sad about. Though, spending Christmas Day quietly at our house was very nice and relaxing. It ended up that Landon's tubes were clogged and not allowing the fluid to drain correctly, causing him a lot of pain and a fever. A trip to the ENT cleared that up. Logan also had to return to the doctor for his ear infections and get his antibiotic changed. And then I ended up with a sinus infection and bronchitis by the week of New Year's! I just hope we can make it through the month of January healthy!!! I hope everyone had a good Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments: